Download my service sheet if you’d like more details.
Social Media Update for Time Crunched Business People – Half Day
Telephone books and online directories are dead, replaced by Twitter and LinkedIn. But if you don’t ‘get’ these new tools, your company might as well be dead too. This course will give you the tools you need to position your personal brand and your company’s brand for success in the digital era. Create or raise your brand awareness, establish yourself as the expert in your field, and become the top of mind brand by using social media in a smart and efficient way.
In this course, you will learn the basics of using social media including:
- How to present yourself and your company so that people in your industry will choose to listen to you
- The types of content you should and shouldn’t share
- How to set up and maintain your Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook accounts
- The nuances of using different social media websites to maximize their effectiveness
- How to set up a blog and create branded content that people will seek out and share
You will also be introduced to many tools to help you use Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook efficiently. Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptops so they can follow along and improve their own accounts on the spot.
People Aren’t Robots: How to Design Questionnaires For Humans – Full Day
Trying to find insights in a dataset full of data quality issues is no fun but it can be prevented. In this course, you will learn how to design questionnaires that prevent poor-quality responders from affecting the results. And, you’ll learn how to design questionnaires that people actually enjoy answering.
The course covers:
- How to design screener questions that ensure people who qualify actually meet the screening criteria
- How to design data quality questions that fit naturally in the questionnaire and keep participants in the right frame of mind
- How to design questions that are accessible to people of all language and reading skills
- How to design questions that are engaging and encourage people to actually finish every question
- How to set up traditional questions, like numeric questions or grid questions, to avoid common problems
- How to ask questions about sensitive topics so that the answers are more likely to be valid
Attendees are encouraged to bring a questionnaire they are currently struggling with.