This isn’t necessarily my Christmas list but I have to admit a few of these would make me giddy. So, in no particular order, I give you geek gifts for market researchers.
1. Math Clock
2. Pie Shirt
3. Statistics Mug
4. Normal Distribution Ornaments
5. Statistics Apron
6. Statistician Bib
7. Made Up Statistics
8. iPhone Cover
- Vendor Freebies: Vote for your favourite! #TMRE #MRX (lovestats.wordpress.com)
- A Cornucopia of Complicated Communications #MRX (lovestats.wordpress.com)
- Big Data? Big Deal. #MRX (lovestats.wordpress.com)
- Statistics Poetry by Geeks and Nerds #MRX #Statistics (lovestats.wordpress.com)
I have a problem. Anytime I think of the word platykurtic, I immediately think of this cartoon. I saw it many times as a youngster and for some reason always got a big kick out it. Now, the fact that platykurtic kind of sounds like FLATykurtic which describes the flat nature of a platykurtic normal curve makes it easy for me to remember that a platykurtic curve is a flatykurtic curve. I think that’s pretty clear so enjoy the cartoon yourself.