Tag Archives: Dairy Queen
Dos Equis has managed to pull off an ad that is so popular, people get a chuckle out of doing the voice with their friends and family. Here is one of the original ads.
The success that Dos Equis saw was something that other brands can easily recognize and want to replicate. Valu Home Centers, a hardware store, is one of those brands and here is their attempt to be original in an non-original way.
What do you think? Did Valu succeed in creating a similar feeling with their ad or is it just a failed Dos Equis wanna be?
- Old Spice vs Dairy Queen: Can you replicate a viral ad? (lovestats.wordpress.com)
- Dos Equis: Stay Thirsty, My Friends (thewim.com)
- The Most Interesting Man Once Threw a Party So Exclusive Even He Wasn’t There (fastcompany.com)
Sharing is nice:
Old Spice put viral advertising on the map. People loved the series of imaginative commercials featuring Isaiah Mustafa and millions upon millions of people watched the ads on YouTube. For those living in a bubble, here is one of the original ads.
The success that Old Spice saw was something that other brands drooled over and desperately want to replicate. Dairy Queen, a restaurant known for good ol’ soft serve ice cream, is one of those brands and here is their attempt to be original in an non-original way.
So what do you think? Did Dairy Queen succeed in creating a similar feeling with their ad or is it just a failed Old Spice wanna be?
- EXCLUSIVE: Fabio Issues “Challenge” to Old Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- Surprise! Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa Keeps His Crown [VIDEO] (mashable.com)