Why should you vote for Melanie Courtright on your Esomar council?
Melanie is not only a good friend of mine, she is a great Research Now colleague who has smart ideas and always strives to do the best in everything. That’s why I’m choo choo choosing Melanie when I vote for the Esomar Council.
- Two decades of experience designing, executing and interpreting research
- Online Quality Guidelines co-Author
- MRA Board Member since 2009
- ARF Fundamentals of Quality Initiative leader and author, 2012-2014
- University of Georgia’s MRII Board Member since 2013
- ESOMAR Best Methodological Paper Award 2013
- ESOMAR Excellence Award for the Best Paper 2013/2014
- CASRO Digital Conference Co-Chair, 2014 Expert Research Methodologist, specializing in online, mobile, and digital techniques
- Innovation in Web Data Collection: How ‘Smart’ Can I Make My Web Survey?” by Melanie Courtright, Ted Saunders, Jonathan Tice #CASRO #MRX (lovestats.wordpress.com)
- The Insight Innovation Exchange Summarized Using Online Buzz (facegroup.com)
- Year of Mobile (2014 Edition) – A View from Clients, Agencies, and Respondents #CASRO #MRX (lovestats.wordpress.com)
- ESOMAR Global Research: Turning the Corner (rwconnect.esomar.org)