Every year I look forward to the #AAPOR annual conference. Let me tell you why.
– tons tons tons of papers
– methodologists are everywhere
– data nerds are everywhere
– papers are stuffed with statistics and I don’t mean chi squares
– i haven’t attended one single fluffy presentation. It’s all content gurus.
– the day is jam packed from 8am to 6pm or longer
– there is pretty much no selling under the guise of presenting
– there are lots of kindred spirit tweeters
I may not be barfing on a Disney amusement ride today but I will enjoy my Saturday!
- Should a panel be representative of the population?
- Humanizing surveys: Why did you screen me out after I told you my age?
- Economy or Healthcare: What matters most to Americans today?
- What is Vue magazine? Find every article here!