How much fun can you have when you walk into a venue and a pair of lace stocking legs greet you with hors d’oeuvres? And how much more fun when those legs are attached to a real person and Tony Hoft says your turn is in half an hour?
The live preparation of pretty and tasty appetizers was delightful. The artist drawing caricatures was crazy fast. The artists painting a live model was neato. And, the mission dance group entertained us again!
All in all, tons o’ fun! If you didn’t make it to Kelowna, be sure to get your butt to St. Johns Newfoundland next year! Screech!
- Popper: Innovations in ‘We’search #MRIA2011 (lovestats.wordpress.com)
- Pettit: Survey + Cell + SMR #MRIA2011 (lovestats.wordpress.com)
- This is what research heaven is #MRIA2011 #MRX (lovestats.wordpress.com)
- Speed Networking + Reception + Dinner #MRIA2011 (lovestats.wordpress.com)
- Marshall: Great Deliverables #MRIA2011 (lovestats.wordpress.com)