Every television show has a bazillion commercials. Every magazine is 50% ads. The internet is one giant ad. Ask me what brand I just saw advertised and I might be able to tell you if I saw a man or a woman but certainly not the brand name.
Shift to this ad. This is truly one of the most beautiful ads I’ve ever seen. You can fight to get get my attention with celebrities touting your brand or stunning coupons or facebook only ads. This ad had me taken a second and third look and appreciate the beauty. And. I know the brand name. Mercedes. I’ll probably even tell my friends about the ad. I may not buy the car but I’ve engaged and shared.
- It’s now 3:14pm says this stupid clock for stats geeks.
- In Honor of Infographics.
- Have You Forgotten about Survey Privacy?
- Really Simple Statistics: Nominal Ordinal Interval and Ratio Numbers
- Buttertart and Nanaimo Bar Statistics: Annie’s Dream Bakery