Well, isn’t that a boring way to say look at this cool visualization on LinkedIn! It’s particularly neat if your LinkedIn folks come from a few different places. Perhaps you’ve linked in with folks from your last 3 jobs, plus some friends, and some family. This fun little program will run a fancy schmancy cluster analysis and figure out all the groupings for you. You will have to name them yourself but some of them will be really obvious. You can try yours here: InMaps.
And you can see my InMap right here!
- A Pie Chart of my Favourite bars…
- Pie Charts – Our Evil Friend
- An Acceptable Use of Pie Charts: Van Gogh Color Distributions
- Permissible pie charts and 1 bar chart
- Pie-Packing by Mario Klingemann: More fascinating pie chart art