[tweetmeme source=”lovestats” only_single=false]
Someone asked me why I decided to join Conversition Strategies. It’s been a while since I really thought about it but I managed to remember.
How many times in your life are you offered the opportunity to join a start-up? A place where the small number of employees means that your voice will be loud? A place where everyone is vitally important, needed, and respected?
How many times in your life do you get the opportunity to help build a brand new, truly innovative, game changing product? A product with no history, no rules, no guidelines, no training sessions but stunning market potential?
How many times in your life do you get the opportunity to help create the first ever manual, the first ever guidelines, the first ever set of rules and processes?
How many times in your life do you get to take on six roles in one? Try your hand at your own specialized skill plus marketing, PR, sales, and more?
Conversition and their social media research tools is my once in a life time opportunity. Wow. Pretty dang cool.
Read these too
- How to upset me by generating leads with market research surveys
- Data Tables: The scourge of falsely significant results #MRX
- 1 topic 5 blogs: Embracing the evolution of listening
- #Netgain5 Keynote Roundup: Last Thoughts #MRX #li
- The Death of Social Media Research #MRX