[tweetmeme source=”lovestats” only_single=false]
- When preparing to cross the street, stand in the middle of the street and cross as soon as you can squish between two vehicles.
- There is no need to wait for traffic signals when waiting to cross. Signals are just christmas lights they forgot to take down.
- There is no such thing as a line. If you want something, just push all those rude people aside and go do your thing.
- Be prepared for smells. Not smells as discussed in the next item, but smells that seem to have fermented over many decades.
- Do not expect to follow your rule of “Buy something at every bakery you pass.” You will end up eating too much and then you will explode.
- The server at Chipotle who tells you to get lost because you are a first timer is kidding.
- The mild at Chipotle is not mild. It is can’t even finish my dinner.
- ZanyBands are zany and I am ready to trade. Blame Stacey.
- Reserve your crown tickets online or you will be very disappointed that you can’t even touch the base of the fabulous Statue of Liberty.
- Do not walk from Battery Park to Penn Station in 35 celsius weather. Melting is a second way to die.
- Do get soaked in the fountain at Battery Park and watch other roasting adults be jealous of how immature you are.
- Be awed by the 3600 year old obelisk in Central Park and the Statue of Liberty and the WTC and the church that George Washington stood in.
- Do eat two pieces of cheesecake when your flight is delayed. One cheesecake per hour is the suggested rate.
I love New York🙂
Read these too