Image via Wikipedia
You are a dork. The proof is that you thought a blog post about statistics might be interesting. I admire your strange interest in statistics.
- I like how trend lines become straighter and straighter as you increase the sample size
- I like how box plots convey everything you need to know about a distribution
- I like 3 dimensional maps where the axes take you hours to name and then you go “duh, of course!”
- I like mahalanobis distance, cronbachs alpha, and factor analysis.
- I like how effect sizes can make statistical significance irrelevant.
Again, your turn!
Read these too
What Ethnographers Do: Interview Guide (via Patterns of Play)
Top 9 Lame Excuses to Behave Unethically #MRX
Researchers do it… with ethics
Would you prefer to kill someone over helping families? #MRX
What every market research client wants in their Christmas stocking #MRX